Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions effective as of November 15, 2007.
By using SpinJay.com (“SpinJay”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. SpinJay reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to use SpinJay
- You may not harass or abuse other users of SpinJay
- You are responsible for any data, information, text, pictures, screen names, profiles, links, etc (“content”) that you post on SpinJay
- You may not spam or otherwise abuse SpinJay’s communication features
- You may not use SpinJay for any illegal purpose, including facilitation of music piracy
- You may not intentionally cause harm to SpinJay, including harm that obstructs the use of SpinJay by other users
- You may not, through the use of SpinJay, violate any laws in your jurisdiction
- By submitting content to SpinJay, you agree to grant SpinJay a non-exclusive license to use, modify, copy, perform, and distribute said content
- Links to third parties provided by SpinJay, including links to download and purchase music, are not controlled, monitored, or sanctioned by SpinJay, and are subject to their own terms and conditions
- You may not set up multiple accounts on SpinJay for any reason
- You may not access the content on SpinJay by automated means of any kind, including spiders, scrapers, robots, etc
- Content provided by SpinJay is not guaranteed to be accurate, and comes without assurance or warranty of any kind
- SpinJay does not host any audio files on its servers, and relies on third party websites to police their content. However, SpinJay will work with copyright owners to ensure that any links to infringing content not filtered by third party websites are removed from SpinJay. To file a claim of copyright / intellectual property infringement, please send a notice to contact(at)spinjay.com. In this notice, include:
- Identification of copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, with sufficient detail so it can be located on SpinJay
- A statement of good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Your address, telephone number, email address, and signature
Violation of any of the above agreements will result in the termination of your SpinJay account. SpinJay is not responsible for the content posted by users on the web site. SpinJay is provided with no warranty of any kind, on an “as is” basis. You must use SpinJay at your own risk, and SpinJay shall not be liable for any damages to you caused through this service.
We can be reached via e-mail at contact(at)spinjay.com
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, and used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address.